Open today: 00:00 - 00:00
1 / 0
Record Stabilizer Turntable Weight (1 unit)
These are high-quality, highly functional turntable weights designed specifically for DJs and audiophiles. They help to stabilize ALL vinyl formats. This is the only product of its type. An all-new, patented design that is the ultimate product for both the gigging DJ and discerning home listener. Each of the BREAKAWEIGHTS are double-sided. One side is flat for use with 12" and other small hole records. The other side has a perfectly sized 45 adapter built into the weight, allowing stabilization of your 45s. Turntable weights, aka disc stabilizers, have long been in use though mostly for in-home use by vinyl audiophiles trying to get the most fidelity out of their playback set-up.
Turntable weights are placed over the spindle of your player and add downward pressure to your record. BREAKAWEIGHTS are made of 100% high grade stainless steel (just like our popular 45 adapters) and we’ve spent a great deal of time honing in on the perfect weight and size for function, handling and portability.
1) help to flatten warps, allowing less than ideals copies of 45s and 12"s to be played, back-cued and handled with ease.
2) help stabilize the record, helping to minimize or alleviate vibrations and feedback.
3) help increase clarity and accuracy to sonic reproduction.
4) serve as the perfect “cover-up”, keeping your rarest and deepest cuts a secret!
5) offer a more ideal fit for turntables with dustcovers
*Taxes included, shipping price excluded